The Verify Technologies philosophy – “Build the software around the business, not the business around the software”
Verify started business in 2005 and our rapid growth and international customer base is a testament to the benefits we bring to our customers.
We provide integrated business management solutions to the Food, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Manufacturing and Hazardous Waste Management sectors. Our software solutions are designed to help our customers;
- Reduce raw material, waste and operational costs.
- Improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory quality and safety standards.
- Provide real time data and metrics to improve business planning.
- Eliminate paperwork from your business processes and improve stakeholder collaboration.
- Help our customers business to be web based and “on-line”.
We focus on building long term, progressive, relationships with our customers. We don’t just sell software packages in a traditional “ship and forget” mode. We implement solutions for our customers based on our modern technology platform but coupled with our customer’s specific business and process knowledge.
Our approach to project implementation is just as important as our technology. We operate as an “outsourced I.T. department” where we work with your business to ensure that our products and solutions deliver real benefits to your business. This includes activities such as;
- Requirements definition and systems analysis.
- System configuration and initialization.
- Project management and implementation.
- End user training.
- Ongoing system support and maintenance.
- Cloud hosting and management on our “private cloud”.
We are much more than just a software company. Our engineering staff have expertise in Lean Manufacturing methodologies; six sigma tools and techniques; Business process re-engineering and Quality Management systems. We can speak your language and minimise the “techno-babble”. Working together with our customers we work to delivery real business improvement and not just technology for technologies sake.
“Your Problems, our Solutions!”